Raspberry Ripple Nougat Parfait
2½ Cups Ricotta Cheese (10.85 oz)
1 Cup Caster Sugar (6.76 oz)
250g Sally Williams Almond Nougat
380g Thickened Cream (12.93 fl oz)
160g Dark Chocolate, melted (5.644 oz)
1 Cup Fresh or Thawed Raspberries
¼ Cup Confectioners Sugar (1.164 oz)
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- For Raspberry Puree blend or process ingredients until smooth, push through a fine sieve to remove seeds
- Line a 50cm x 25cm loaf pan with baking paper to cover the base and extend over the two long sides
- Beat ricotta and caster sugar until smooth and fluffy, stir through almond nougat.
- Beat cream in a mixer until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold cream into ricotta nougat mixture
- Spoon one-third of the cream mixture into the prepared pan, drizzle with half of the raspberry puree, top with another third of the cream mixture and remaining raspberry puree.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight or until firm
- Turn the parfait out onto a serving platter and drizzle with dark chocolate.
- Allow to stand until the chocolate sets and parfait is able to be sliced